IA Problem - Need help

Hi guys.
I have a problem with a page with IA approved.

The Page was created for selling purpose, I don’t create the apps for these pages that I want to sell, but I started to use this one because I was afraid that I may lose monetization if I don’t sent traffic.

So I created app and I used it for few days, when I found a buyer (local buyer).

I have problem in transferring the app from my business manager to his business manager.
I am admin on app, he is admin on app, I also made him admin on my business, but I can’t set his business on app, because to change the business on app it redirects me to my Business Manager - Apps, and the app is not listed there, but also I can’t add the app there in business.

Yesterday I requested to be deleted my business, hoping that then the app will not be associated anymore to any business and the buyer can set his business on it. But business is not deleted even after 30 hours.

Anyway, many stupid bugs.

My question is: if I DELETE the app, can he create a new app and associate it with the page?

Or can you give me some advice?

Thank you.

Just delete the app and everything will be OK

He can add his app after you delete it because the page will be free to add a new app after you delete the one that’s associated with it…

I’ve done this 2 days before, so Im 100% sure that it works :wink:

P.S
You have to delete the app from developers.facebook

And he creates the new app from developer ? Or he will have again on page that option to start monetization that results in creating automatically app?

yes, he will have again the option to create the app from the monetization section of the page, and the page automatically will create the app from him… Same like it did for you the first time…

He have to do nothing from the developer

But what to do when I have lost access to monetization, and have also deleted the IA FB app? In that case, the option to create a new app doesn’t come automatically in “monetization” section. I assume that the ability to create new app will get activated only once I am able to restore monetization access. Pls advise.