IG Active Art Account For Sale (52k+) Majority USA

Country of Followers (Majority): USA
Amount of Followers: 52k+
Topic/Niche: Art
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Growth via dm groups, hashtags and like and Comment networking.

Description:

Art featuring account

You can promote your own business or your personalized content and work.
Advertise/paid features and do collaborations.
Grow and build up other accounts too.

A wonderful page with all organic and real followers. A lucrative business investment if used properly and by someone who knows how to grow and maintain active accounts.

And to further demonstrate that many business opportunities are possible I included some of the DMs I got. For example I got contacted by Skill Share to be in their Brand Ambassador program, (screenshot below)

and also got contacted by other business companies to feature a product or adds for them. Image below of a known company which I did a promotion for and they liked it.

That is me not even trying to get deals since I have been busy with real life stuff and not that active on it. Imagine what you can do if you were motivated to grow it and focus on it!

Below I also included more recent and older insights to showcase the account activity and quality better!

More recent:

Older:

2 Likes

Looks promising! Interested sent you a dm.

Dm sent to all interested!

is this still available? I am interested! what is the price and what is the handle?

Details sent!

Hello, can you give me Full name?

Dm Username please

Details sent!

Bump!

handle pls? interested!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump! New price!

Bump!

handle and price

Send me info

username?

Details sent!

Bump!

Hello please send user