IG Company / Brand Username Claims [CHEAPEST]

Hello SWAPD!

With the new year in motion, and many requests completed off-site for this service I have decided to offer it on SWAPD, as I see many people with expensive services , and many buyers looking for these to be completed at an affordable rate.

This service is STRICTLY for Brands, and Companies looking to acquire the username of choice for their business.

Requirements :

• Desired username MUST be 6 letters or longer, and non generic.
  • MUST have a valid and legitmate placeholder ( 500+ followers, 3 posts, bio, set to a business account.)
  • Desired username MUST be inactive at least 1 year or disabled.
  • Valid document upon submission ( Local business license, Tax filing, Certificate of Formation, Articles of Incorporation.)

Process / Timeframe :
These requests will be manually sent in for review by a representative at FB, for review. The timeframe typically is 0-10 business days but may take longer depending on each case, and the teams workload.

Payment :
The cost is $1k flat, not more or less for each case. This service is guaranteed and I have never had a denied request, as long as the account meets all the requirements.

The first request on SWAPD I will be doing for $750, so hurry up and message before its too late!

I am very excited to launch this service, and start providing to those intrigued on here. Message me with any questions :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Bump!

Did a claim here onsite! $1k only hmu!

1 Like

Hit me up! I can now provide a placeholder if needed. Only $1k.

Still doing!

Claimed a few usernames for people here, hmu.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.