IG Engagement groups still a thing?

I figured on a site with a community like this there would be more threads about them.

I know a lot of people say they really don’t do much. But I personally enjoy connecting with accounts similar to mine. Unfortunately other then the old fashion way and reaching out to people individually it is quite hard to find an engagement group that isn’t filled with spammy accounts through any kinda Google search

My question is. Is there any kinda service or behind the scenes trick to find people for an engagement group? Or are they really not a thing any more?

1 Like

It is still around, more than ever. Normal engagement groups to exchange likes and comments are easier to find. They mostly operate using Telegram. In the earlier days, they operated on IG itself. You can even get different groups that have a minimum follower amount such as 10k, 20k etc. or find them using your niche. Most of them are free.

Next up we have paid groups. A normal paid engagement group will just eliminate your job to engage with others. You pay,so that you get likes without providing any engagement in return. More like Powerlikes.

Paid Verified Groups are bit expensive and harder to find. They rarely accept non verified members. If you are non-verified, you have to compensate by paying more. The only difference in this category is all the engagement comes from verified blue tick accounts.

A quick google search will yield you results regarding all these groups. Don’t directly visit the top websites rather look for search results that link to forum threads.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! Super interesting stuff

yes but they don’t help at all…

rather just keep it 100% authentic with the engagement.

however, there were a couple on telegram back in the day for different sized accounts (they’re probably still around). I’m going to search around and find it (its free … you just comment on the past 15 posts in the group, then 15 people comment on yours.

Could you let me know the profiles/groups and the prices?

interested!