IG Reactivating DELETED (PERMA BAN) Accounts! [UNIQUE SERVICE!] NEW!

Although I have repeatedly repeated that you need to send the details, questions like the following keep coming. I will not respond to these questions sent directly without posting account details.

• How much money to recover deleted account?
  • What is the average price?
  • Can you do this work?
  • hello, how much is the price?

Please read through the entire thread before send dm. If you need help, send all the details I ask from you in a single message. Messages without details will not be answered.

Recovering a deleted account via media portals is impossible and carries great risk for the portal. With that in mind, contact me. I will do my best to achieve the impossible! :scorpion:

Hello to everyone!

Service scope:
1. Reactivation of DELETED, [PERMA BAN] irrevocably Banned accounts,
2 “Try again in 24 hours.” bugs,
3. REMOVING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT for accounts DELETED due to a maximum of 1 to 3 COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS
4. The banning of BANNED accounts for any reason

It covers its services.

It is a unique service to reactivate DELETED accounts.

WARNING!
Please send all of the questions below in a single message. If you don’t know all, convey what you know.

WARNING!
The number of followers declared for the deleted account is checked after the account is activated. If it is high, an extra fee may be charged.

What is required:

• A screenshot of the ban reason:
  • Username of the account:
  • Number of followers of the account:
  • Why the account was disabled or deleted:
  • When was the account deleted or banned?
  • What is the language and country of the account?

Timeline:
This service is carried out between 1 day and 4 weeks.
In case of failure, no application fee is required.

Budget:
The price depends on the account’s content type, number of followers and username. Please share all this information with me before asking for a price. Please send DM for price.

Payment type: USDT only

5 Likes

GLWS!

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

WOW! My inbox is full! Returned to everyone !.

2 Likes

Can you recover, deleted account

Send me message

Check PM

Extremely interested in this.
Started a checkout ticket for a perma-ban, let’s see how it goes :rocket:

2 Likes

The process of recovering 5 accounts has begun. :syringe: :man_health_worker: I’m doing my best! :mechanical_arm: All DM’s have been answered. :comet: :tornado:

1 Like

Cant wait to hear some reviews will definately be interested.

2 Likes

All DM’s have been answered. 2 more accounts with Perma Ban have been processed.

Looking forward to hearing any successes with this!

1 Like

@TheHost this for you

1 Like

I’m in the process of fixing a 24 hour issue account. If it works. Will request my other main @ to be fixed. Which is permed

3 Likes

My guy is beyond legit. He comes through anytime. To be honest, a few folks said an account could ‘not’ be reactivated. @Furkan did it in 2 days. No BS!

3 Likes

Was it perma-banned?

It was exactly that.

1 Like

Wow. I can’t believe to my eyes!

Wow no way! I really hope this works for my acc :slight_smile: Check dm <3

Anyone here let me know if he unbans a true perm / ban wave ban. If so will have lots of business to do!

6 Likes