Instagram Growth Targeted *FAST GROWTH*

The growth method that I am offering is called: CELEBRITY/INFLUENCER LOOP GIVEAWAYS

Instagram loop giveaways are contests that offer a big prize, but require you to follow a certain amount of Instagram accounts in order to enter. (You are paying to be one of those accounts they must follow)

Once a growth hack used by brands and influencers to get thousands of followers overnight, Instagram loop giveaways have recently exploded into our Instagram feeds thanks to… the Kardashians!

What is an Instagram Loop Giveaway?

An Instagram loop giveaway is essentially a giveaway that involves multiple accounts (usually brands or influencers) looking to reach new audiences and grow their following.

To enter a loop giveaway, users must follow all of the participating accounts. (you will be one of the accounts they are required to follow)

The number of accounts involved can vary — but the higher the number of accounts, the stronger the incentive has to be for users to take part.

Generally, loop giveaways have people follow 40-70 accounts in order to enter

By pooling together in this way, participants can reach a much bigger audience and offer expensive prizes. This can include designer clothing or handbags, laptops, iPhones, and large sums of cash.

Results: it depends on the giveaway that you enter. SWAPD does not allow me to give you access to my google doc that I update, so please PM me and I will send you a screenshot of all the upcoming giveaways with information such as the influencer host @, their following count, price to enter the giveaway, and the expected/guarantee amount of followers you will gain.

I have sold over 720+ slots as of now, 1 of those being from a swapd customer. I would love to get more clients through swapd!

Disclaimers:
I offer Tik Tok and Instagram giveaways. Please do not message me saying the prices are high and that you can just buy PER K. Per k usually come from meme pages and bring inactive followers. The followers from the giveaways are much better quality.

For some of the people who aren’t familiar with loop giveaways please know to expect a drop off of around 15% followers after the giveaway.

Sometimes the giveaways end up being pushed back a day, if that does happen I will let you know immediately. Also, if you pay for x amount of gain and the giveaway falls short of you not obtaining that guarantee, I will put you into another giveaway until you hit that guarantee. You never have to worry. I want returning customers!

5 Likes

Send more info.

More info please

1 Like

Send more info

Interested, send me details with prices / rate and followers gain.

interested as well, please PM details!

PM Sent

PM Sent

PM Sent

PM sent

PM sent

pm details please

PM sent

More info please

PM sent

1 Like

Information ?