All-In-One IG Username Claims ( I can provide placeholder )

Hello SWAPD!

As many of you know, I have been selling usernames ( My username shop: Jacob's IG Shop [OG USERNAMES!] ) and other services here for a while so I have finally decided to open a dedicated thread for Instagram Username Claims.

There are two different types of username claims / services I offer. Please read my thread carefully before messaging me.

Option 1 :

Requirements :

• Desired username MUST be 6 letters or longer , and non generic.
  • have a valid and legitimate placeholder, if you do not I can set one up but this will cost extra.
  • I also can provide a placeholder.
  • Desired username MUST be inactive at least 6 months or disabled.

Process / Timeframe :
These requests will be manually sent in for review by a representative at FB. The timeframe typically is 0-5 business days but may take longer depending on each case, and the teams workload.

Payment :
The cost is $1k - $2k maximum. This service is guaranteed and I have never had a denied request, as long as the account meets all the requirements.

Option 2:

Requirements :

• Username can be 2 letters, or OG ( for example first names and generic words, nobody else besides me can do these claims.)
  • I will provide the desired username on a fresh account, there are no workarounds and you can easily re-navigate the handle to your desired placeholder if needed - by yourself. ( OG email included. )
  • I can claim any username even if it is active or inactive, this does not matter.

Process / Timeframe :
0-2 day timeframe

Payment :
The cost STARTS AT $12K, FIRM. It may be MUCH MORE depending on the requested username. Crypto is the ONLY form of payment.

Message me with your desired username and I will reply with a rate, if you choose option 1 message me with the desired and current username.

8 Likes

Amazing Service, GLWS :rocket:

1 Like

PMed you

1 Like

bump.

Check your messages, please.

1 Like

Bump. Few claims in the works :eyes::rocket:

Bump.

1 Like

PM’D

1 Like

Can you unlock a fb page

Please check PM urgently. :pray:

Bump

Are you sure you can do this service?

Bump.

Please, before you PM read my thread CAREFULLY

• if you do not have a registered business for the username it is $8k minimum. I made this very clear. I’ll be ignoring people that send me any more dumb inquiries like this.

Bump

bump

Bump.

PMed

Replied to all.

If I missed you please re-message because I accidentally cleared about 10 messages.

bumping my threads.

I will reply within 3 days, currently on vacation I appreciate everyone waiting!

Bump