IG Usernames Claims (also for verified user)

Service type: Request IG inactive usernames
Price: Start from 2.5k usd

Description:
Nothing different than other trusted services here -
We are able to send request for claim inactive IG usernames

We can’t do OG like sushi, dog, cat and bla bla bla. same rules, but we can get like generic (your @name) etc

Requirements :

• Currently username (where you want to get the new one)
  • Requested username (inactive, minium 4 letters)

Timeframes :

• 1-3 business day

We can handle request only for public figures and also business
PS PS we can also send request for Verified users, without get the badge removed
PS PS PS : Currently username, need to be affiliated as i said, about a p.f or business, brands etc. We don’t accept fresh accounts, all need to be real :slight_smile:

If you are interested, hmu !

3 Likes

@SMM is a great seller with solid services. I haven’t tried this particular service yet, but dealt with his verification service in the past and was highly impressed.

GLWS!

1 Like

PM’ed you, I’d like to get a quote on an inactive username please

1 Like

PMd you

1 Like

Pm’ed with username request

1 Like

Replied to everyone :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

check dm

2 Likes

Hey PMed you to see your cost on one of 2 uses ems

1 Like

Hey I replied to your dm. You asked for an active account so I can make it extremely active

1 Like

Hey PM’ed

1 Like

Bump

Hello,

I’m very new to this but I am interested in the service. Please DM me when you’re free.

Thank you,

Connor

1 Like

Bump

Hey,

Let me know if you are still offering this service!

1 Like

hey brother. let me know if you could claim @baller or @icon. got the budget for both

Yes

Pm me I need a 5 letter

Hi :wave:t4: I would like to claim an Inactive IG handle very similar to my real IG (non verified account) can you PM me please ?

Thanks !.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.