(NEW PUBLICATIONS ADDED) I'll write about you, your brand or your page on Medium or Foundr Magazine

Hey, I am super interested in your deal. I am sending over a message to you and hope we can work something out.

1 Like

Taking weekend orders now!

Hi Austin!
Iā€™m out of the US right now, but want to get this rolling for myself ASAP.
Bumping here to come back to this in the next 4-5 days.
Cheers
Josh

Looking forward to working with you, Josh :ok_hand:

Whatā€™s the price for the email and social media for Medium also?

Bump. New publications added

1 Like

hi austin,

i just sent you a pm

looking forward to working with you soon

Another successful sale!

All tickets are clear and Iā€™m putting this service on hold for one week due to the fact that Iā€™ll be out of the country and communication will be difficult.

Feel free to start a ticket to hold your spot in line, but I will not start on any new projects until I return.

I will announce here when Iā€™m back.

1 Like

Iā€™ve also sent you a pm. If this service is still available, I look forward to working with you.

Sent a PM

Sending a PM to start a ticket, thanks!

interested INBOX

Austin never replies to messages. Been waiting for quite some time. I would appreciate if you would respond

If you read my last post up above, you would see that I have put this service on hold temporarily. It started as overseas travel, but now I have had a death in the family, so this service is still on hold. As I said in the last post ā€“ I will announce when I am offering this service again.

Until then people feel free to send me messages, but know that I will not be responding until Iā€™m actually offering this again. Please donā€™t take offense to the no response, but I simply have more important issues to deal with at the moment.

3 Likes

Austin done some articles for me for medium, his writing is fantastic! But, no first pagers and still awaiting a reply to all the statistics that I requested a while back :frowning:

I appreciate you doing business with me, but I do want to make a few things clear for other interested in this service in the future. First, I donā€™t own Google and can not and do not ever promise or guarantee that any article will rank on page one of Google. I always do my best and many times my articles to hit page one, but some donā€™t. Itā€™s the nature of the business.

Rather, I write a good SEO optimized article in order to give each article the best chance of ranking, but thatā€™s really all I or anyone else can do. If anyone tells you otherwise they are either lying or using black hat techniques, which I do not useā€“ever.

Also, many clients want major changes in articles after they have already been written or have such a specific vision for the article that it hinders my ability to do my job and I canā€™t take responsibility for those cases because at that point itā€™s out of my control and no longer my article. Note: Iā€™m not saying you did thisā€“this is more general information for everyone reading.

Lastly, I provide a service of providing articles and that service doesnā€™t come with life long analytics of how articles are doing. I donā€™t have time to pull analytical data for every customer Iā€™ve ever had, so I will not be providing statistics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.