INACTIVE FB page - in case anyone interested

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 32,878
Topic/Niche: Quotes / News / Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/S4S/

Description: Old page i own and was made basically for a website which was under the same name. The website stopped about year ago and i couldn’t find time to work on the page also. Unfortunately it is not active now. I thought to offer it here in case anyone interested in such page or can make sth from it.

Link

link and price pls

Link and price.

what is your price?

still open for best offer

still available …

Pm Link

Up …

I’m interested… price and link please, also is it eligible for ad breaks?

I’m interested, price and link?

I’d just like to share my experience with this seller as a heads up to prospective buyers for another page she is selling on here:

1. I no longer have any offers so if she’s showing screenshots or claiming another buyer is willing to pay X amount or pay for it but return it after a while, this is no longer the case

2. She will keep price guaging and getting you to pay more and more. Even after agreeing. No room for negotiation. She said if I “match the other buyer at” X amount, she will go with me. When I did match, she then asked for more. And when it reaches an end, she will ask for fees as well.

3. She will force a buy back and then turn the sale into a rent agreement where you WILL have to sell it back to her.

4. She wanted an agreement of this. So I paid $1000 for a lawyer to draft it. Then she kept wanting changes. Tried getting sentences in there that don’t make legal sense (English isn’t her first language).

5. Super paranoid

6. Lied about reselling this page. I asked her about a post selling a page from a few months ago on here. She said it wasn’t the same page. When I updated to paid member, I saw it was the link to the same. She then said she “forgot” or didn’t pay attention.

7. She says she’s desperate for money. But then says she’s not in a rush to sell. But will also then try to buy other stuff on this site. Very sketchy

8. She cancelled checkout after my time and money was wasted (admins should have banned her for this as they don’t allow people’s time wasted). This also caused me to be wary about people on here. (Hey admins we need a review/rating system on here)

9. She asks and insists on A LOT of personal questions that it’s very creepy and unprofessional (like my ethnicity, background, whether I was “arabian” or not etc)

The best thing was her cancelling so “that we can agree better” or whatever. Gave me time to realize how overpriced this was for a ■■■■ audience and what a terrible experience it would’ve been dealing with her further.

She harasses the ■■■■ out of me. Sends me multiple messages a day and deletes it. Has been doing this every day for the best week.

Be cautious. This is my experience with her.

2 Likes

Please check my reply on > https://swapd.co/t/selling-720k-facebook-quotes/66284/20

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.