Inactive IG Username Claims Generics Personal Brands

Is there an Instagram Username you REALLY want?

Well, you’ve come to the right place!

We help clients claim usernames and there are 2 types of claims we offer:

Claim #1 (Businesses / Brands) :

Requirements :

• Desired username MUST be 6+ letters or longer, and non generic.
  • MUST have a valid and legitimate placeholder i.e. an account to transfer the username to.
  • Desired username MUST be inactive at least 6 months or disabled.
  • Valid document upon submission for businesses ( Local business license, Tax filing, Certificate of Formation, Articles of Incorporation)

Turn Around Time / TAT :
These requests will be sent in for review by a representative at FB. Most requests are processed within 1-5 business days but may take longer depending on each unique case, and the volume of requests to FB’s team. We tell clients the process can take up to 15 business days.

Pricing :
The cost is $2k+ and nearly all clients are successful given they meet the criteria outlined above.

Claim #2 (Generics / OGs / Freshies)

Requirements :

• Username can be generic, or OG ( for example first names and generic words, or anime characters)
  • I will provide the desired username on a fresh account, there is no way around this. The OG email will be included, and you can move the username to a fresh account by yourself.
  • Can be shorter than 6L if handle is inactive/deactivated.

Turn Around Time / TAT :
These take 1-30 days to claim the handle, and every single case is different.

Pricing :

Price for Generic / OG usernames starts at $15k+ and go up from there. Expect it to be $20k+ or $30k+ for some @usernames.

If the username is non-generic, non OG and 6+ letter, but not possible to claim as a business/brand then we may be able to get it for you at a cheaper rate and claim it to a freshie and transfer it to an account for an extra fee and prices start at $2k+ :slight_smile:

Bitcoin / USDT / Transferwise are the only payments accepted. You pay swapd fees.

Comment below or message me with the username you would like and pricing!

2 Likes

bump

Hi do you claim user name as well?

We claim usernames, yes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.