Incredible Dropshipping Store - Premium Traffic - High Sales - FB & IG & Facebook Audience for Ads

Hello everyone, I am selling my dropshipping store that i started a couple of months ago. The store sells really nice bracelets and attire that is dropshipped through aliexpress suppliers. We have done several $100+ days.
Each bracelet earns $7-15 profit, they sell anywhere from $12.99 to $24.99
We are including the branded facebook page (800 followers all from epacket countries) and instagram (over 10,000 followers from epacket countries)
We will also include customer data from a previous store with the same niche that you can use to create look alike audiences for facebook ads.
We will also include several videos and images for facebook ads that we have had good results from.

Some of you may worry about chinese shipping, the suppliers we use have already begun shipping again so no need to worry.

If you are interested please contact me. If you send me a lowball offer i will ignore you, the site has gotten a lot of work put into it and has potential to grow and brand even more than it already has.

fb

@RandyMarsh any chance this can be marked premium?

No, sorry

2 Likes

I really like the site’s design, though some links end in an error page, such as clicking ok the menu and navigating to the shop.

Are the bracelets custom-packaged?

And how much does it cost to achieve the 1 pound per bracelet sale removal?

Where is your traffic from?

Bracelets are not custom packaged but my suppliers said they can do that if you would like

I just edited the menu the other day I must have missed that, it’s an easy fix I can do though

And that’s a rough estimate based on sales and donations, we over estimate on it though

Facebook ads, and organic through social media channels

How many organic?

I’d say 10% of sales are organic through socials

10% organic which means you’re losing money on ads,you should say that

How does that mean I’m losing money on ads? I’m averaging a 2.4 ROAS which means after ad spend I’m usually profiting $5-$10 per bracelet ?

Campaign stats screenshots?

I can supply through DM

Do send . Thanks

Replied to everyone’s DMs

Please dm me…

Are those promises and claims real ? About the plastic removal and stuff

Yes, once a week I would donate portions of our profits to the ocean cleanup

1 Like

Replying to DMs now, accepting offers

R E D
A L E R T

1 Like