Insane 2 Letter IG @ [must see]

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 41k
Topic/Niche: n/a
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): My own personal brand. Organic.

Description: Incredible 2 letter IG name. A real word. I’ve been the original owner since Instagram launched. The account grows organically because people say the word like every second & I get tagged in pictures.

I get story views from verified accounts etc., and there’s companies literally called this name. The amount of exposure I got automatically by doing nothing is already worth more $xxk+ yearly from conversations that start. I’m the original owner, have been for many years. It’s a great conversation starter. I’ve had huge offers but I don’t trust them so opening bids on Swapd. There’s a lot of demand for this name. I get DM’s from people, and when I DM big accounts on IG they get notifications I think (they typically respond)… not sure if it’s because the account/name is high quality. In any case this username is better than anything I’ve seen, but I’m biased. I don’t post very often & constantly get likes on old photos.

Make sure to BOOKMARK this thread. You don’t want to lose out on this one…

14 Likes

I have not fully confirmed ownership, but this is a pretty rare handle so I will spotlight this.

3 Likes

@Ryan this is spotlight worthy! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Crazy handle for sure.

1 Like

This is insane.

1 Like

One of the best handles that were posted here.
GLWS.

4 Likes

Thank you, I agree :sunglasses: :trophy:

ONLY ON SWAPD!

(Right?) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

1 Like

@Johnathan93773 - I suggest you only share the handle with users who are ID verified. You can check by clicking their avatar.

3 Likes

Yep, apart from everybody begging my in the DM’s.

1 Like

Ok thank you, will do.

1 Like

Just shared this thread on OGUsers though, if that’s cool.

That place is a cesspool of hackers/thieves and scammers. While there are a lot of good users there, they allow topics such as “looking to JV with someone to jack an account.” So, if that doesn’t throw red flags, I don’t know what does.

6 Likes

That place is filled with scammers, couldn’t find any decent human being on OGUsers.

3 Likes

@RandyMarsh 100% of the users you invited from there were banned on SWAPD :smiley:

7 Likes

Honestly agreed. OGu is trash lol

4 Likes

Vouch

2 Likes

I remember the admin of OGU wanted to sell the site to our company 1-2 years go back for around 20k-ish? I noped out really quick when I saw the quality of members there. Anyway, back on track and back on topic.

4 Likes

Name please