Instagram 255K growing 2k per day

Country of followers (majority): Mexico,Argentina, colombia
Amount of fans/followers: 255.000
Topic/Niche: phrases, love, couples
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I put on sale an account that has risen organically from scratch. The account is very active, has a good engagement, thanks to that, they look to pay for mentions. good money is taken out, the details for boyfriends sell very well.

BILL:

1. 255 thousand followers
  2. 2 thousand daily
  3. Generate money from mentions of other accounts / sales / store advertising
  4. Organic public.

original email is delivered.

(upload://rTy3WY5N3q7CBD6sg3hWVAmHrgp.jpeg) ghgh

cvbv

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

added that includes the original email

1 Like

can you please send me the info for the account

Hi. I’m interested. Could you please send me the current URL? Also, what’s the percentage of those countries audiences? How much are you expecting to get approximately? Thanks!

Can you please send me username?

username and price in pm ? :slight_smile:

Is this account still for sale ?

Pls username

please pm username

Pleease pm username

please send handler and best offer

Name please and price

pm current highest please, tha k you

PM price and handle

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.