Instagram 32k followers

Country of followers (majority): mostly United States, India , Malaysia and manymore
Amount of followers: 32000
Topic/Niche: Music and Entertainment
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): None

Description: I want to sell it

I am interested would it be possible to see account?

Please replace the screengrab of the geo for the one of the country breakdown please

1 Like

DM me the profile

if you are interested in buying hit me up, i cannot break the rule or i will get banned from this site , i have shared the insights and i have 32k + followers if you are interested just say it

You can dm people the handle on Swapd but the conversation about the sale has to take place on Swapd

can i give them my email address?

no not to speak offsite. You can give them your email in the sense of including that email in the deal but not until the deal is completed.

Is this premium?

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

What’s the handle ?

i have posted it

Pm me the handle mate

Handle?

Pm the handle please

Please pm me the handle

@rajeevthapa I am interested. Can we close this at a better price? PM if you want to close this today.

pm me username. will buy today.