Instagram Account SEARCH

I have continuously been flaked on by numerous sellers at the last minute on this website right before processing a checkout ticket. I am tired of it.

I am looking for a SERIOUS seller. Someone who can provide me with something along the lines of what is stated below:

Country of followers (majority): USA or MEXICO
Amount of followers: 50,000-300,000
HIGH & AUTHENTIC ENGAGEMENT - GRADE C AUDITS AND ABOVE
AN AUDIENCE WITH MORE WOMEN THAN MEN
Topic/Niche: Fashion/Memes/Dogs/ETC
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Preferred
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks)

; If you know any SERIOUS SELLERS with an Instagram account with these potential/attributes, please reach out!!!

• YouTube accounts, Twitter, Facebook groups, and LinkedIn accounts will be considered as well but not preferred at this moment in time.

Thank you!

Christian

moving to buyer requests

1 Like

Posting in buyers requests won’t make it any better. I was sure that it’s pretty much common knowledge that in this business, it takes time and patience to find something worthy and strike a deal. If you stick around, you should eventually find what you’re looking for, as most people do. It just takes time.

You are right. Just frustrating lol. But you are absolutely correct. Thank you for reminding me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.