IG Artist Giveaways / Sweepstakes Organic Followers Growth

Shoot me the details please!

Details sent to all! Almost all slots are reserved for the giveaway on March 30 hurry if you want to join in on it like the rest have!

Can you please send me for the next 2 giveaways

1. which accounts do the giveaways? ,
  2. how many followers estimated/how many guaranteed? ,
  3. what is the cost?
    Thank you

Details sent to all!

Only 5 Days Left to register for the Giveaway slots are limited! DM us for reservation or inquires!

Dm you about the March 30 giveaway!

PM details please, Iā€™m very interested.

DMs sent to all! Only few slots remaining for reservation and 3 days left for the March 30 Giveaway!

Less than a day left for the March 30 Giveaway reservation, only few slots remaining! Estimated followers gain is 3.5k-8.5k or even more! Dm for reservation or any inquiries.

PM details about the latest one

Sent!

Hello everyone! Announcing our next giveaway on April 30 reservation is now open since slots are limited. Price per slot is 275$. Estimated followers gain is 3.5k-8.5k. DM for reservation or any inquiries!

Few slots left for the Giveaway on April 30!

Sign me up for this upcoming Giveaway as well! Happy with the results thus far :+1:

DMs sent to all interested members!

2 Days Left for the April 30 Giveaway few slots left! Estimated followers gain is 3.5k-8.5k high quality real Followers only! Price per slot is 275$

Hello everyone! Next Giveaway is on May 30 reservation is now open since slots are limited. Estimated followers gain is 3.5k-8.5k mostly USA real followers High Quality. Price per slot is 275$

Iā€™m in for 2 slots, please pm handle

Iā€™d like a slot please pm user

Send list of pages you are running this giveaway service on thank you.