Instagram dog page 756 K followers

us
pets
og-email

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 756 K
Topic/Niche: Pets
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic + DM group
Original Email: I have Original email.

Description: Very active dog account. I created account 2 years ago and got original email too. Page growth is also good and engagement is good.

16 Million above Impression every week.
70 K above profile visits every week.
Normal photos gets 25-30 K likes and 300 above comments.
Normally 30 K above story views.

Account generate me good income via posting paid shoutout and featuring other account.

Accepting high offers only!

android android android

PM me handle!

Hy. Can you send the handle please as well as the price you’re looking for. Thank’s

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Link please

Link please

Handle please

Edited

Handle and asking price?

Please send the the handle, I will reply quickly!

Handle pls

Please PM the handle. Looking at having this sorted by the end of the week so potentially very interested. Thanks

Handle and asking price?

How much and what is the handle/link?

Very intrested please PM me handle and the price you want!

Current best offer??

hey, can you send me the link and the price range you’re looking to get?

Handle and best offer pls

Please send me the handle and your expected best offer, thank you!

Please send me the handle and your current best offer, have bought pet niche accounts previously on here and we are always looking for more!