Instagram & Facebook Hacked Accounts Recovery / Disabled / Login Errors / Shadowban

Short Service Brief:

1. Instagram & Facebook Hacked Account Recovery.
2. Instagram & Facebook Disabled Account recovery / Guidelines / impersonations.
3. Instagram & Facebook Any Login issues / Any other issue Regarding the platforms.
4. Instagram Shadowbanning issues / Shadowbanning services.

:dollar: Pricing Overview & Range :dollar:
• Facebook Hacked Account : $650 - $1250
• Instagram Hacked Account : $650 - $1500

Submission Requirements
• Associated Email / Phone number / Phone & Model.
• A Valid Government ID.
• Any Notification of Your Account being hacked From instagram / Facebook. / Email Changed / Username Changed / Password Changed / Unusual Login Entry /

:clock1: Estimated time: 1-4 Days :clock1:

• Facebook Disabled Account : $750 - $1500
• Instagram Disabled Account : $750 - $1500

Submission Requirements
• Associated Email / Phone number.
• Date of Account Disabling
• Login Error screenshot (Ban reason)
• A Valid Government ID.

:clock1: Estimated time: 1-14 Days :clock1:

• Facebook Related Issues : $200 - $400
• Instagram Related Issues : $200 - $450

Submission Requirements
• Associated Email / Phone number.
• Screenshot of the Error

(Prices May Vary Depending on the issue)

:clock1: Estimated time: 1-3 Days :clock1:
instagram & FACEBOOK SERVICES (7)

• Special Service •
• Instagram removing Shadow ban: $1500 - $2500
• Instagram Shadow Banning: $2000 - $3000

Submission Requirements
• Account Username

:clock1: Estimated time: 1-5 Days :clock1: Payment methods: Paypal / Crypto

1 Like

Hi Kali, I have a personal account that was targeted for impersonation ban almost a year ago. I do not have my password therefore I cannot appeal. Can you help with this one?

Also have other login related issues such as verification loops and Arti bans

Of course, No problem, Pm me :slight_smile:

How do you deem it an account has been shadow banned

2 Likes

The few main things are, Lower Story views, Lower Posts and Reels Engagements, And lower organic Followers.

I have been this on my main account for almost 3 years. Isn’t it also a massive part of the new (shitty) algorithm and META pushing reels? And how do you deem your service as completed? If after your service my story views are going up, more engagement? And what happens if it goes back to “normal” after some time?

1 Like

^^^^^^ yes and how do you deem it has

1 Like

The new and Upgraded “Algorithm” encourages users to upload more reels, I do agree that this new “instagram” has lowered Some users Organic Views, However, My anti shadow banning services, Offer a different light, It mainly targets user who have been shadow banned, The whole point of this is tricking instagrams algorithm, into pushing your content more often, There are no guarantees in this life, But if you stick to what i tell you to do, you will stay above sea level, And if it goes back to “normal”, All that means is revising a better plan, Towards your instagram page.

you didn’t answer our questions btw

1 Like

I deem my services as completed, When the client stays and remains at a average+ views and engagements, Compared to what he was before, I Dont offer campaigns or something like that, My services are different, And i wont elaborate more than i need to. gotta keep your secrets as secrets.

Bump

Wanna ask more questions pm me, I wont turn my post into a comment section.

Your thread isn’t clear these same questions are definitely questions other people have. Mind you I was the second one to ask a question you didn’t answer it now you say turning thread into a comment section???

Pm me if you wanna ask more questions.

Hi I’m interested for fb account recovery, PM me.

Check inbox

PM’d you ~

Can you help with this? https://swapd.co/t/who-can-restore-this-removed-facebook-page/768119

Still taking orders.

still taking orders?