Price:

Instagram: $3000
Facebook: $2300
Note: SWAPD fee to be paid separately & payment accepted via bank wire ONLY

Turnaround Time:

24-48 hours
Note: Weekends and public holidays excluded

Capacity:
I run a social media company myself and as many of you know I have been buyer of verificaitons here on SWAPD for a while. So - with that in mind, there is a limit to which I can do verifications. And that is 2 per week as I have my own daily orders and we cannot submit unlimited verifications.

I aim to provide a professional service here as I provide to my personal clients. And that means, all PMs will be answered to within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). No exceptions.

If your profile has a chance - then I will either submit it right away upon your confirmation OR I will provide you an exact date at which I will submit your case and I will keep my word.

Description:

I am able to submit your requirements via multiple portals owned by esteemed media agencies that I personally am partnered with. There are no employees or tricks involved. I have simply spent several months building direct and reliable connections by networking with media agencies. And that is it.

As a social media agency myself I have been in situations where I am stuck with an unreliable contact or having portals owners who do not know what they are doing and sooner or later get banned. You may have seen many services come and go here on SWAPD too or people unable to give you a clearcut reply or answer as they themselves rely on a third party who then relies on another third party and the chain keeps going on. And that is the problem that I aim to solve by having multiple reliable professional agencies at bay that I am directly in touch with.

Please Read:

1. Service is ONLY for personal profiles and not for brands.
  2. All niches are accepted.
  3. Profile must have a face to it. (I cannot verify niche profiles which only have quotes or landscape photos)
  4. Indian PR is not counted. In my experience, this press is flagged. And unfortunately, I cannot submit those.

Requirements for Facebook: (Please send this in PM)

1. 5-7 articles about you are required in reputable news sites. Its not necessary that you have Forbes or Inc. The important thing is that articles shouldn’t be press releases or paid for. It doesn’t matter even if it is local sites. Those are just fine.
  2. You may be required to make a few posts and changes to profile category.
  3. A valid government-issued photo ID that is clear and readable and preferred if in English even if partially.

Requirements for Instagram: (Please send this in PM)

1. 10+ articles about you are required in reputable news sites. Its not necessary that you have Forbes or Inc. The important thing is that articles shouldn’t be press releases or paid for. It doesn’t matter even if it is local sites. Articles must have your photo in them or your name in the headline.
  2. You may be required to make a few posts and changes to profile category and bio.
  3. Please mention if the profile has been previously submitted and if so, kindly mention the days passed since last rejection.
  4. A valid government-issued photo ID that is clear and readable and preferred if in English even if partially.

Additional Notes:

1. Overtime I learned what type of articles are good and which are bad. And one of the main things that I can advise is not to buy press releases. Meaning, if you got an article at Forbes but at the bottom of the article it says that no person from Forbes was involved in this article and this was released by a media agency - then this type of article does not hold as much weight as actual Forbes article.
  2. Sites where anyone can submit articles are not counted either. Ex: Medium or BuzzFeed.
  3. Sites that are notorious for being easy to get published on are not valuable either. Ex: $30 posts that you can buy for ThriveGlobal or NewOn6.

Don’t get afraid of the above. It is in fact good news. I have done a ton of cases and none had Forbes or Inc or Entrepreneur and barely a handful had Wikipedia. So - you need not spend 5 figures on PR. Instead, work on natural PR. Get covered in local newspaper sites and make sure it doesn’t look like its paid for.

FAQ:

1. Do you provide PR?
No, I do not provide PR. There are many suppliers of it here. I have used @Elon in the past and he is one of the best ones.

2. Do you have bulk discounts?
No, I cannot provide any kind of discount or negotiations. My margins on this are slim as the agencies that I am in contact with are expensive.

3. I have previously applied and rejected, does that reduce my chances?
Yes and No. At times, multiple submissions via cheap portals can cause harm to profiles. However, you can PM me details about past submissions and we can still give it a shot if its worth a try.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Very well-structured listing. Best of luck with sales!

1 Like

Very Professional guy and a pleasure to work with.

I know for a fact that he has a lot of verification requests going through him on a daily basis.

GLWS!!

1 Like

GLWS :space_invader:

1 Like

Vouch for him off site. Have known the guy for a while as a business associate. My client’s verification was rejected by 2 portals and went through with him in 5 hours.

1 Like

Love that u explained everything professionally :ok_hand::ok_hand: will pm you now

1 Like

@rockstard112 has excellent business ethics, Already preparing my first submission.
GLWS

1 Like

Interested
Ill send my info shortly

2 Likes

Woukd be great if tou could guide ut to pr that works

1 Like

Hey!

A valid question, here is my input:

Yes - I can provide a guide but that will lead to hundreds of people using the exact same sites and these sites eventually getting blacklisted. Its what happened with Indian sites. So - thats the reason I won’t put up a guide.

You can use my recommended PR person @Elon - I used his PR to verify an FB + IG. His sites are unique. Do a bit of mix and match. Get 10-12 done and you’d be golden.

And if you can do a few niche relevant sites too - that would seal the deal.

Example: A musician should ideally have 3-4 music sites articles. A photographer should have 3-4 articles in his niche sites. I’ve seen this helps a lot. In my experience, this works out even better.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to mention, I’m getting lots of PMs but most are ones that have previous rejections.

Dealing with those is getting tough as there seems to be a global check for IG lately wherein, if you have submitted via one portal, you can’t resubmit from any other portal until 30 days have passed.

Some of you are under assumptions that your previous rejections were via employees or other tricks but they still seem to be portal submissions when I’m checking.

Moving forward - unfortunately - we’d have to wait a full 30 days for Instagram submissions if it has had previous rejections.

For FB - we are still going through with no wait period.

Thanks!

Can we opt to ask for Insta verification without Facebook?

Sent you PM buddy.

That is my same question