Instagram/Facebook Verification Service!

Hi, I offer Instagram services where I can verify both personal and business pages; through direct employee.

What you need:
You need to be a ‘public figure’. You need to have press about yourself or business. You need 6+ articles and they must be quality. The more article the better.

Price:

Personal accounts through employee(higher success rate). This will cost $4000.

If you are are a business the submission is still through employee and will cost $5000.

4 Likes

Vouch off-site

Plz ib

Bump

Bump

Dm me

Bump…

check your PM

Bump

1 Like

This guy delivered for me on site. I couldn’t believe how fast he was!

2 Likes

Marked premium. His last two tickets the user delivered in mere hours. Just amazing. Do a few more and we will spotlight this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bump

Trying to find someone who has the right PR media pack inorder to check this out

Knowing @LukeSocial for verifications is like having a Genie :slight_smile: Did another one for me in one day. On-site

3 Likes

Charging way more than others.
Claiming he uses an fb employee.
While cannot verify ppl who get verified using portals with these articles :joy:

3 Likes

@dali was trying to lower my prices and say I’m a fake while he only had a few legit articles and the rest were all Indian. I can only do English articles.

1 Like

Rude aswell In the DM-s
Wouldn’t suggest this guy.

1 Like

@dali I’m nothing but nice in my dm’s the worst thing I said was just now in pm and I said your articles suck because your trying to make me look like a fraud.

1 Like

Im not sure what the other user’s order was but I will back up @LukeSocial. He has done 4 orders for me within a week. I have just given him 4 more. The ones he did for me were all denied via the portal. He also verified a brand without a wiki and without major press.

7 Likes

it is still available
can u ib me.