Price: (SWAPD fees not included)
Instagram- Individuals: $3000
Businesses: $3500
Facebook- Individual: $2500
Businesses: $3000

Payment methods: TransferWise

PLEASE READ WELL BEFORE YOU DM

Description:
This service is for any entity in the Media Industry who qualifies for a badge but have been rejected one way or the other. Entities in the Media Industry are for example: Entertainment sector (Musicians, Record Labels, Comedians, Videographers/Photographers, Influencers, Actors and Actresses, Film/Movie Directors etc.), Sports sector (Footballers, Boxers, Athletes etc.), News sector (News agencies, News anchors, Journalists etc.) and other categories that fall within media that haven’t been mentioned.

Requirements:
Provide a detailed description of who/what the entity is with links to independently written articles (No generic SEO articles, no press releases, and no trivial mentions) on notable news websites about the entity. These articles must be at least 7-10.
A Google knowledge panel and Wikipedia page are a plus and can help. Provide these if they exist.

Duration: 7-10 working days (However, it takes a much shorter period). This doesn’t include weekends and holidays.

NB: As with all third party services, there is no certainty on outcomes as it is solely the discretion of the third party to grant the badge or not. My job is to ensure that the chances of success are maximised.
Also, I will serve only ID verified members. So please do verify your ID before sending a DM.

Thank you!

Does NY weekly, ABC, FOX, etc… articles work

Please DM the page and articles.

Won’t let me DM you because you’re on private or somthing. Please message me

1 Like

Can you dm me?

1 Like

Hello.

I am blogger, travel photography

I don’t have links. Is it available for verification?

Thnx

Sorry, no.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.