Instagram Hacked Account Recovery Service - including verified accounts - 2FA / PHONE ISSUES!

Hi Swapd users!

Following on from my successful username and verifcation service I am offering a new specialized service offering the recovery of hacked IG accounts.

The service is great if you have lost your phone number connected to your IG or if 2FA is not working for example.

Can also help with other issues like the’ Help us Confirm your account’ issue

The price of the service is $5K to $8k

Price depends on the niche, number of followers, likes, the name etc

Timeframe of the service is 5 to 10 days max. (usually quicker)

In the last 5 years, I have gotten around 172 accounts retrieved - I don’t usually advertise this service as I usually just help friends with this.

Preferred payment is: Bitcoin or transferwise

Criteria for me to be able to do this for you:

Must be a public figure or personal with a good following

Can recover verified accounts too

The account must be visible / public

You need to use or have the same device as the one you used for the account

The name or account can’t have been moved or swapped to a different account (I can try if it has but its much much harder to recover)

I would need to see some sort of proof you owned the name / account too.

This service isn’ for recovering banned or disabled accounts for breaches of IG’s T&Cs.

2 Likes

Moved to Unique Services.

Nice!. Very good luck with sales, very happy to see this kind of service in Swapd.

1 Like

Thanks a lot : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Re-opening this- DM if interested!

Can help with 2FA issues too on accounts!!!

We’re taking new orders!

So people get their hard earned pages hacked and you charge them $5-8,000 to get it back. Talk about pouring salt on the wounds :rofl:

13 Likes

recovering hacked pages is a difficult process especially on big accounts -some accounts pull in 100s of thousands each month!

Taking new orders!

Taking new orders!

Taking new orders!

Taking new orders!

I have 1 disabled account. Possible to bring it back? With OG-email.

hey- this service is only for hacked accounts not disabled ones

thanks

1 Like

What about username you owned for your company that you got from instagram by legal trademark and have all supporting documents and trademark case number. Can you help revert the username back to our company account? It got stolen 3 days ago.

That would be too tricky I think

The service is mainly for hacked accounts or 2FA issues!

Taking new orders!

Taking new orders!

Taking new orders!