Instagram Influencers / Celebrity Giveaways | Real Followers

I offer slots in massive instagram influencers / celebrities giveaways - this is an effective way to grow your followers on Instagram. You’ll be getting real followers. I mainly do english speaking demographics (USA, UK, CA, Australia).

The method is VIRAL LOOP GIVEAWAY. Using the right combination of prices and influencers, it can be highly effective. Considering that this is a giveaway promotion, there will be unfollows after the giveaway ends - something to keep in mind. It all depends on your content, better it is, lesser unfollows you get.

Little bit about me: I run an offsite Instagram agency, i work with brands/influencers and I also work with other digital marketing agency, providing them with Instagram engagement, strategies, and growth. Over the last 2 years, I’ve used a lot of these celebrity giveaways to grow my clients (along with other methods and mega giveaways) and I’ve identified trustworthy and efficient hosts.

Unlike a few sellers, I keep my pricing transparent and public. I accept BTC and can also accept PayPal but buyer pays SWAPD fees.

Upcoming Giveaways:

6.5m Artist Giveaway
Date: April 30th
Sponsor: https://www.instagram.com/nolimitherbo/
Growth: 25k+
Min Guaranteed: 25k
Price: $2199

1.7m Female Celeb Giveaway
Date: May 3rd
Sponsor: https://www.instagram.com/allylotti/
Demographics: US, UK | Female
Growth: 10k to 15k
Min Guaranteed: 10k
Price: $549

Hi I own a cosmetics brand, I am interested by the giveaway on 3rd may please dm thank you

1 Like

Hi can I join your May 3rd giveaway lotti

1 Like

CELEB GIVEAWAY :tada:

5-10k expected :key:
3k guaranteed :moneybag:
US :us: audience
20th May

Sponsors:

1. @genevieve.madison_
  2. @emily.legler
  3. @nottrebeca_

Price: $200

Interested pm please

Pm prices

pm pm

Price list please

Interested

Bump pm pls

anything for streetwear/men’s fashion niche?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.