Instagram Mans Niche / 70%+ US Audience

This

Not a good idea to give advices based off one page, talk in general. If you were capable on doing that on all pages, I’d like to hire you!

As many other swapd members would, you could be an overnight success.

Unless you realize you can’t do that because you can’t back up your words through actions.

My dude you have no arguments, you dont know me and keep insulting me for no reason. Ive gotten such engagement on many accounts. Im not sure how would you hiring me work as i have my own company. Please grow up and stop the insult game. I came here to talk about premium tag yet you so badly wanted to get in arugmwnt with me? And what for?

This is an argument.

Everyone has companies around here but they don’t say no to money when they got the skill.

If you were capable on making great engagement as you’re implying you would be able to make a service out of it.

Making thousands out of it as many others have done here on swapd.

But you know you can’t do the job.

This might be the moment where you can delete the rest of your comments as they have little to none capability on what you type.

Thing is i do that for a job lol dude you insult me without knowing anything about me. This is just toxic

We all do regular management. You’re talking 50% ER from 100k page. I have 83k page that you can test your skills on. Let me hire you

1 Like

Handles?

Typically here on swapd the guys who comment the most touching base on topics they think they know a lot about just want other members to back them up and they swoop in with a low ball offering hoping you re-evaluate based on on the comments lmao.

HOWEVER
I do believe you may be asking a bit much for some pages that are low in engagement BUT it’s comparable to someone buying a classic car with high miles. There’s that one person who’s been looking for it for so long they don’t care about the bad because they know they can make it better

Glws

2 Likes

Tag or no tag im sure buyers will still decide if they are worth it or not at the end.
As for the accounts looking at stats i think its justified :+1:glws

76k -> 78k now.

Hi buddy. Handle please
Thank you

Page is now 80.2k

Made a good $48 income from shoutouts now.

The bio lists 113k followers, may be you should edit this in the topics details🤷🏾‍♂️

pm usernames please

Page generated another $50 today from shout-outs. Repeated customer after getting good ad results.

UPDATE:

81k Followers
20k Followers
19k Followers

Total 120k Followers with 70% US rest Premium Countries. OG-Email on all pages included.

Hurry up before someone else snaps them from you.

Really interested, please send me details and last price.

+$55 made from shoutouts just now. Most Premium Bundle in Swapd.

Hi, could you please share the handle with me?

Story views: