Instagram, Press, Username Claim, Etc. Services

Hey Everyone!
I am selling a bunch of different services! I came over from all of the big Telegram chats and I am expanding my services for a limited time on Swapd! Below are the services that I offer, please pm if interested and do not waste my time :slight_smile: Also, I am trading some of the services below for US Majority YouTube accounts of any size, OG names on IG, etc. so bring your offers ($$$ or Other) forward because I am pretty flexible!

Press Package (Class A Articles):

• Buzzfeed (Comm): $500
  • Thrive Global: $1,000
  • Medium: $300
  • Behance: $750
    PM For a Package Deal
    *Articles can be used for Instagram verification requirement, I write and publish all the articles about whatever you want

Buy Instagram Verification without Press: $15,000 FIRM

• Want to skip paying for press or attempting to verify stuff? We pay off my guy at Instagram to get you verified! Specific requirements are needed though so pm for more details.

ORGANIC Instagram Growth (USA Followers Only)

• Set at $100/k (Discounts at bulk). 100% USA organic growth from our 100m+ network. NO MEGAS

Instagram @ Claim (Inactive): I can claim any inactive @ of at least 3 years. Prices vary so PM (No small budgets… expect at LEAST $1,000+)

Instagram @ Claim (Active): We can POTENTIALLY claim any active @ on Instagram. You would need a BIG Budget ($10,000+) and would have to meet specific requirements. Pm for details.

SNAPCHAT

• Daily views on my 3,000,000+ daily network, we have 20+ accounts that cover multiple niches

NOTE: I have experience in literally any industry so if you need ANYTHING- feel free to pm me and either I can do it or one of my employees/ partners have the experience to handle it :slight_smile:

BUYING:

• YouTubes with USA Majority Audience of ANY Size
1 Like

bump

Please limit your bumps to once every 48 hours, thank you.

is claiming inactive 2L account possible? (4-5 years inactive)

Potentially! Depends what you know about the account

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.