Instagram Unban Recovery Service (Copyrights Included)

Instagram unban removal service. I will restore your Instagram account Fast and at a reasonable price

• Liste öğesi

İMPERSONATİON, COMMUNITY RULES VIOLATION, 13 YEARS OLD VERIFICATION, SHORTEST TIME IS 3 DAYS, LONGEST TIME IS 7 DAYS.

COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK CLAIMS VARY BETWEEN 7 DAYS AT THE LOWEST AND 15 DAYS AT THE MAXIMUM. (CURRENTLY, @CELLUAAR IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN REMOVE COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK VIOLATION)

WITH IDENTIFICATION AND 13 YEARS OLD VERIFICATION PRICES STARTING FROM 800$.

WITH PRICES STARTING FROM 1500$FOR VIOLATIONS OF COMMUNITY RULES AND ACCOUNTS WITH MULTIPLE ITEMS.

COPYRIGHTS AND BRAND CLAIMS WITH PRICES STARTING FROM 4000$

Violations on accounts I’ve recently reinstated: Copyright Claims on and off site, nudity, impersonation, 13 age verification, violation of community guidelines, and more…

If your accounts are opened, pay your money. If not, you do not need to pay. Multiple Transactions, multiple on-site and off-site references and guarantors.

Information Required for the Transaction
1)User name
(2)Email address and password(In some violation processes, we may need the password of your e-mail address.)*
(3)Identity card or other document types (tax plate, insurance policy, and similar document types)*

THE SUBJECT IS INSURED BY SWAPD.

Deactivation reason: Open the Instagram app and log in to the deactivated account. You will see a deactivation error. Click the ‘Learn More’ button. And take a screenshot

Number of followers:

In some cases, a government-issued photo of the account holder may be required. For example, for impersonation. Tax Plate for Copyrights and Trademark Organizations and Documents Given by the Trademark Authority can be requested.

- Includes both your hand that’s holding your ID and your entire face
- Clearly shows your face in both the photo and the ID
- Is well-lit, and is not too small, dark or blurry
- Is attached to your reply as a JPEG file

4 Likes

Whats the TAT

we keep opening 4 fake violations account activated

Hello, please provide more details of your service such as:

1. recovery times…
  2. payment methods…
  3. needed information…

thank you

bumb bumb

Friends, I am making a list, I will activate a collective account tomorrow day, friends who want to take your place, PM me.

Can you do artificial ban? Please pm price

Bump PM send🙏🏻

(post deleted by author)

sorry dude i didn’t understand you

Bumb

Check pm

Closed 1 succesfull ticket yesterday! Who’s Instagram account is next?

This listing is now a paid featured topic and will run until June 16th. GLWS!

my facebook account is locked and under review since december 29 20021. can you open?

details send me pm

bump

1 Like

Waiting for a reply.

1 Like