Instagram Unban / Recovery Service ( 600+ pages recovered )

Summary:

If you’re disabled on Instagram / have a disabled client, message me I will be able to unban the account using my methods.

Types of bans I can recover :

• Seuxal content

• Impersonation

• Terms of service violation

• Gore / violence

• Copyright ( if 80% of claims made against account have been retracted )

• Artificial likes / spam

• No, i cannot unban your perm page.

• Please note if you badly violated terms of service clearly do not ask me to be submitted. Your account will be rejected.

Pricing :

Since I understand many people with smaller type pages may not be able to afford a large fee, I am here to work with all people. The price will vary on the rarity of your username , the reason for disable, and the following / popularity of the page in question. My minimum price starts at $250, which is firm.

Information needed :

• Username / handle
  • Email or phone number associated with account at time of disable
  • Reason for it being disabled / taken down
  • What type of account is this ? ( Business , Personal , Creator )

Process :

Your page is sent in and manually reviewed by a real IG rep, my method is not used by an appeal bot , which often leads you to getting disabled again and again.

Timeframe :

The typical turnaround time is 1-7 business days, but due to the corona virus it may be a little longer and could reach up to 14 days in rare cases. Most are resolved in 24-48 hours.

Disabled again? :

If you get disabled again right after being recovered which has never happened but there is a possibility, you will have a free second recovery if this happens within 48 hours of me bringing your page back. If it happens after you will have to pay again but at a reduced rate.

5 Likes

Message me for unbans! Recovered two so far today, and working on one onsite shortly

Pm send

Unbanned another today.

Message me to have your page recovered! Also doing @ claims!!

Hello, i need help,

i cant find my account and when login says no account found, no reason as well,
i have also found that there is a new account with my details created by someone i dont know.

regards,

You may have been hacked then.

i didnt get phone code or email !! how ?

if you can help please let me know ?

Hello there if anyone can help i need to get back into my account urgent !! am weling to pay!!
Do not share handles publicly

Recovered a 1.3m page that was banned today. only took me 4 days as well. Message me!

1 Like

Recovered a 3m page banned since 2018 today ! Message me !!

Hello,

Whats the price for an account that got hacked around a year ago, I then got the account reported and take down. roughly 84k followers.

hope you are well and staying safe.
Joanna

Hey, sorry i don’t do hscked accounts. I only do disabled / banned

[quote=“ala, post:16, topic:204834”]
hello last month i got banned for copyright i sent request but they refused it , can you do it , if yes how much it’s a creator page with 26k

Like my thread says you need 80% of claims removed.

Bumping this. PM to get your page unbanned. working on two tickets currently.

Hey, i found out my account was banned instagram, would you be able to recover ?

@InvestorTy

1 Like

Thank you so much brother! :heart:

1 Like