Get your username on Instagram | Instagram Username Claims

Look pm buddy

2 Likes

Still Active

1 Like

pm me i need my old username claimed its inactive and gone

1 Like

@Taz just helped me secure a name on IG in two hours. He is super fast and responsive. Smooth and highly recommended. This was my first deal on this site and he and the team at @SWAPD made the process seamless. I’ll never do deals on OGUsers and other sites anymore.

4 Likes

Just curious, why do username claims cost so much? I’ve always wanted to buy one but they’re really out my price range (Most people charge more than $1000). Does it cost you guys money out your own pocket to do it or is it just really time consuming? Apologies if that came out offensive or rude, I’m just genuinely curious as I’ve always wondered about the pricing on these services.

4 Likes

It’s a selective service - not many users have access to media panels.

If people are willing to pay their asking price, why would the price be lowered?

6 Likes

Oh ok thanks, and yeah I understand. But sometimes, alot of people (like myself) may not have the biggest budget so it’d be great if they offered services for people who only have like 500,600ish to spend.

2 Likes

Had smooth deals with Op. Fast as always.

3 Likes

Check PM.

3 Likes

Still Active

1 Like

Look pm

1 Like

He claimed a IG name for me within 1 hour on Friday and it was one of the easiest transactions I’ve had here. Recommended and fast.

1 Like

Marked premium.

2 Likes

More than 10 successful order. And marked premium. #StillAvailable

1 Like

Sometimes just 4 mins.

2 Likes

REMOVED

1 Like

Check your pm

1 Like

15+ Successful Orders. Still fast and active! :black_heart:

1 Like

Amazing service. He’s literally has gotten 3 usernames in 30 minutes or less.

2 Likes

check pm

2 Likes