Instagram username claim / Verified username change [Really cheap!]

Service: Instagram username claim / Verified username change
Price: $790
Payment: PayPal or Bank

Description:

Hey!

I’ve been offering Media Portal services off-site for a while now and I wanted to try Swapd!

PM me the handle you want and the one you currently have first so I can review everything.

The username must follow the criteria below:

• Contain at least 6 characters
  • Account holding it should be inactive
  • Must not be generic

NOTE: I can only claim usernames for public figures, media-related organizations, musicians, actors, athletes, and influencers . Please don’t PM about other types of accounts because I won’t respond . I can also offer verification for $1000, but only if you have enough PR and I consider you’re eligible.

I don’t accept entrepreneurs!

4 Likes

Hey check pm

Hey
Interested please pm me

Please check if I’m eligible.

Im interested, but can someone vouch for you or can you offer me proof of your work/method success.

To clarify: I can only submit accounts from the American and European continent (UK Included).

1 Like

Pm you

Sent a PM serious inquiry

PMed u.

Hey I’m interested

bump

you still doing this service ?

Yes!

can you snatch a username that’s been active for the longest time ever ?

If it’s active it cannot be claimed

the profile has never posted a picture , but the account does follow some but the number has never increased or decreased.

is your service more towards those profiles you type in and when you click on them they’re just blank & insta tell you the profile is inactive or non existent ?

Send the @ via PM

Just wanna comment I used @juan this month for a verified Instagram username swap and highly recommend! No one can beat his price and service :fire:

1 Like

PM!

bump