[$800] IG username claims - fast TAT and no pre-payment required

If you’re looking to acquire a specific username on Instagram, I can help you out! Simply send me a private message with the desired username, and I will get back to you shortly.

Requirements:

• To qualify for my service, the desired username must be at least 6 characters long and inactive/disabled for at least a year. However, please note that certain usernames may not be available for transfer due to Instagram policies, such as those that are too generic or already in use by another entity.

If you have a verified account and would like to change your username, I can do that for you without losing your verified badge.

Payment method:

• I accept crypto and wire transfer as the payment method for my service.

Turnaround time:

• The timeframe for the request to be finalized varies depending on the workload of the support team but usually takes a few minutes to a few hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours.

If you don’t have an existing account, I will create a secure placeholder account for you and provide the account details.

Feel free to PM me regarding any inquiries.

5 Likes

This listing is now a paid featured topic and will run until May 28th. GLWS!

1 Like

One request completed on-site!

1 Like

My boy right here. GLWS!

1 Like

Taking more requests.

Check pm

Taking more requests.

Can you recover my disable facebook profile which is under review?

10+ requests completed off-site this week. Taking more FB/ IG requests, HMU!

1 Like

Sent a PM. Please check!

Still doing this. LMK.

bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The ticket has been started, I will explain the results, a very interested person