Instagram username service

Instagram username claiming service via media portal (@Alpha has seen media portal access)

Usernames must be inactive and not generic (eg. Football, tennis, cricket etc)
Please be in these categories - Public Figure, Media Organisation or Fashion entities.
6+ characters.
Placeholder account needed.
Approval normally within a 24/48 hour time frame

DM me account name you desire and I’ll see what can be done. Account will come with an original email address.

Price - $1000 (buyer pays Swapd fees)

4 Likes

If you don’t have a media support manager to process the request, your requests will be disapproved and suspended.

If you try to get usernames for the accounts you created normally, your portal will be marked and suspended. Consider these if you are a new portal user

Best B

2 Likes

@bunny what about i sent you text for fb profile

Can confirm, it’s called partner manager and without one you’re not able to submit anything successfully and the portal will likely be revoked.
GLWS though.

@Alpha i think its new user how come its unique servies ?

You can actually do this with people you find on linkedin (if they use their real name for processing on the portal) but only for 1 or 2 requests.

The portal is suspended when the people assigned to process the requests see the requests and say they are unrelated to you.

2 Likes

I may have typed this out wrong. I have been claiming successfully for months now with these. Had two today for outside clients.

1 Like

No problem, I just wanted to warn you not to lose your portal. GLWS!

1 Like

U cant reply my text

Thanks @anon4799670

2 Likes

Haha I gave you contacts for this!! So it did work a few times then> :stuck_out_tongue:

Since when do portals come without a partner managerr lol

No it didn’t work, it started when I got my own rep

1 Like

Check dm

Can you resend? Can’t see it

Since always lol.
I was once whitelisted and 2 months had the portal without a partner manager until I got one.

1 Like

Sent PM can you check?

Hello Please check the message box

I totally vouch for @ross.

1 Like

Hi there how do I get started