INSTAGRAM VERIFICATION ( Blue Tick ) - In max " 1-5 hours"

because there are no 1 swapd members that you have verified
you’re talking nonsense

I’m interested

Pls send details

You talk too much bro , I have bought services up to 28k here bro , pick the minimum service like 150$ and try the system out , from that you would know how safe the platform is and how checkout works , there are so many people who have history of selling and buying no one will take your delusional offer sir .

1 Like

Hey there! Looking for Instagram verification!

I have 15+ entrepreneur/business news articles

100K+ following on Tiktok, Youtube, Linked (Only 4K on instagram)

If entrepreneur is too hard:

Willing to be verified under other category (musician, athlete, etc)

Willing to change BIO (7 days) or Post related content for 24hrs.

Can you explained what exactly happened. Is he not genuine?

Pm you

hey mate, your account i subbmited and i sent you proof also of submission. The account you gave was so weak, it got my panel deleted. Did i ever complained to you? Did i said you were the reason?

Before posting on threads and without knowing the reason, stop doing this and be sensible little.

I’m back at the services, all services running smoothly.

1 Like

Can I send you some profiles to review?

yes sure!

First of all! DON’T LIE, u didn’t send any proof of submission or something, also u had not responded any my messages after we completed the transfer of the money.

and the second: the reason that account was ‘weak’ is ridiculous, account was on perfect state, 0 strikes and all content was original, high reach, millions of views, as the account was of most famous fashion designer of the world! 30% of who followed this account was famous artist, singers, political people etc.

So basically, u have been disappeared for this long time without any response, also we have lost 50$ of transfer FEE. Don’t try to excuse yourself, be fair bro.

It was not my plan to respond on this message, but you tried to put some sh*t on my name! Anyway, thanks for your cooperation and hope u will not work like with others.

bro, i had lost my panel coz of that submiission. Please check the thread which was opened earelier, i sent proof there. i did, then only swapd team said wait for results.
Who does’nt love money? i wanted that, but it didn’t happened and panel removed. I didn;t earn single penny, you only lost 50$, and me, i had a huge loss. This was all what had happened.

Now, i’m back with this, selling panel, and doing verifications.

check PM

how much for public figure sir if they don’t have any Press … I am a reseller

Hi, can you verificate @/ removed by staff?