Instagram verification done in 1-7 days

Service type: Instagram verification
Price: 5500

Description:

Hello SWAPD community,

I’m providing Instagram verification done in 1-7 days maximum, it can be a new account, or you can give me a username that you would like to have and I will verify it for you.

I don’t need articles on you, just access to the account or a username on a freshie.

Note: I’m not working with stat accounts or big ones, only new ones, if it’s a big account we have to discuss it.

4 Likes

Bump.

Can confirm the seller got a verification done very quickly.

5 Likes

I appreciate it !

1 Like

I’m considering dealing with PowerPuff this week. Is it possible to know when this deal was done and do they still have the tick?

Pm I’ll open 3 checkout tickets

2 Likes

The deal was done last week and yes it still has it

1 Like

How it gets done ? Impersonation ? Using someone else’s press ?

Or you get the press done and get it verified legally ?

2 Likes

We change content yes, but not individuals or people impersonation.

Interested, please PM me

You PM please

can you share some samples

I can’t share with safety of concern members, only popular members to keep my clients safe.

4 Likes

Do you even understand what safety concern is? You can get it for just having no social media profile with your face.

I understand what it is, I don’t share the profile of my clients for safety concerns or for someone to dm/report them. Only to popular members or staff I will do.

3 Likes

Interested in more info appreciate if you could PM whatvare the required changes so we can evaluate the risk.

1 Like

Does account username have to be changed at anytime? I can make a new account today.

1 Like

Can you be more clear? Username will not be changed

The user will not be changed