Instagram verification for musicians only ($4200). 2-9 days

Service type: Instagram verification for musicians
Price: $4200

Description: Hello

I am offering guaranteed Instagram verification services for musicians only. The musician must have been featured in the press before. News websites, magazines, TV and radio interviews are considered as valid press. Atleast 8-10 articles are needed. A valid government ID will also be needed.

The turnaround time (if I deem your account eligible for verification) is 2-9 days. If I accept your order, the success rate is 100%.

Incase you don’t have press, I can help create the press but that would be a separate cost of $2700.

I am happy to take on an order without prepayment if you are a VIP member. I have offered this service successfully off site (over 100 delivered). Hoping to do it successfully on Swapd.

Currently, I am unable to verify individuals belonging to other categories.

Please do pm me if you are okay with the price and the turnaround time.

1 Like

$4200 for a simple submission on media portal? Woah.

I’m sure I’ve seen this service for as low as $2k here and as low as $1k off site. :smiley:

4 Likes

Most of the people we verify come to us after getting rejected. So you can try on the app. If it doesn’t come through, I can get it done.

The 1k portals have all been flagged or shut down :slight_smile: You can still check. In either case, every portal has different requirements and I have a 100% track record once i take up an order.

Thats bullshit.

4 Likes

I’m not questioning anyone else’s service. I know of atleast 6 people who were doing verifications at 750 and their portals were shut. Not because of the price but because of the volume they were trying to do.

In any case, I’m not asking for a prepayment if the member is a VIP and all payments are protected by Swapd anyway.

Cute

6 Likes

@Boogeyman has a good track record here at swapd and his price is lesser than yours. If you want to compete, then you’d need to re-evaluate your price IMHO, but GLWS.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.