Instagram Verification New InApp Update

Good news for all who has top tier articles. Instagram just update their InApp Verification system. Now you can submit your articles via InApp Verification to increase chances to get verified and seems Instagram now take it serious as in past it’s a useless feature and algorithm rejected most of application. Although I don’t have any idea how much it is effected but seems promising. Even now you can put maximum your 5 articles link via InApp forum. Is anyone try this?

2 Likes

That’s dope! I’ve been able to verify people just from the previous in app feature but this is definitely needed haha

2 Likes

oh this is so cool, i just saw it,
so how can i tell which link to put, whats the ranking criteria to Instagram
so i can fill them from best to worst

1 Like

Yes right but this one is beta version yet.

2 Likes

@SWAPD new Instagram InApp feature can be a reason to limited supply of Instagram verification listings here :roll_eyes: don’t block me :joy: this definitely affect business

1 Like

You can put all time best five top articles it doesn’t matter you put highest in first or lost

1 Like

Yup! Only accessible to limited users

This will come in 2023 ithink

I know how to time travel that’s why I have access this new one :joy::joy:

1 Like

How can we get access to this?

Not available for everyone still in beta phase

It should, but it won’t eliminate it. Most verification services on SWAPD related to this all require lots of PR. If you don’t have it, you’re still stuck with service providers.

3 Likes

All of my clients have access to this luckily, would you recommend trying their luck with this before paying for portal submission?

Some have 20+ Articles so I am unsure of how to pick just 5 which will qualify them alone :sweat_smile:

I am considering adding a google doc with a ton of articles as the 5th evidence slot, but not sure if they would bother going through such a thing.

Has anyone had success with this feature so far?

Anyone had any luck with this form?

Agree, But this works only if someone have Top Tier Articles, then they can try their luck. Even now we just have an option to send articles directly to IG Team.

Should try luck with strongest articles.

1 Like

I was thinking of using 4 of the strongest A1 articles and using the 5th slot to link to their site which displays a lot of celebrities wearing their brand.

I’ll update here how it goes with this client and if by a slim chance it is successful :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Keep updating here

2 clients submitted via this form will keep you posted if any clicks

2 Likes