Instagram Verification | PR Service Included

PM me more about it. Would like to do PR + IG verification.

Thandk

1 Like

Interested send me details

1 Like

LIMITED TIME OFFER

Taking five orders for Instagram Verification (with PR ready) for $3000 each
It will be solely on first-come-first-serve basis

Hit me up ! :shamrock:

1 Like

I’ll buy if 100% guaranteed…

1 Like

Kindly DM

Hello
Please reply

1 Like

Is there a follow requirement? Also can we choose what the PR is about?

Having a good number of followers is not a necessary thing but again the more you have the better it is !
And yes, you can totally chose what the PR would be !!

Check DM sir!

Replied.

1 Like

I’ll take PR + Verification if you can guarantee verification with a money back guarantee if it does not succeed.

1 Like

Failed the first attempt, so I am removing the 100% guarantee from your topic title. The seller has three more open tickets, let’s see how they go. For now, moving this to Services > Other until the seller proves himself.

5 Likes

I believe i was the first failed attempt. The seller is now saying the press isnt good enough when it was when we opened a ticket. They’d mentioned a re-submission with new press. The catch is require me to pay for the press up front whether the account gets verified or not.

1 Like

Hey !
Thanks for pointing it out.
Would make clear to my other buyers who want their verification.

In the present scenario, there is no perfect receipe of how to get someone verified in Instagram. Even Facebook application nowadays goes through a high scrutiny !
So yes, till the time the press for yourself or your client isn’t perfect enough for application, we cannot give 100% guarantee !

People generally tend to do their press with lower budget due to which half of the time they come up with press, which generally doesn’t make them eligible for verification.

Hope everyone understands the present scenario.

asdfasdfasdf

Odd. Seems like it was enough two weeks ago.

Sir,
Been trying to explain the same thing.

There is no single receipe for verification in the present scenario !
The press, which helps to verify one client, seems enough to verify another client but the second client doesn’t pass through using the same press as used to verify the first client.

Let me know if I purchase verification plus PR(whatever PR you choose from your experience) and eventually the submission fails. Do you charge for the PR or not?

he told me he charges for it no matter the result

If that’s the case then I’m out. Just a suggestion - as a new seller here you should prove you’re capable of delivering before trying to charge for everything.