Instagram Verification + PR Services + Wikipedia

Service type: Instagram Verification :white_check_mark: + PR Services + Wikipedia

Price: $7,000 with PR and Wikipedia
$3,000 without PR and Wikipedia

Description: I will verify your Instagram account along with strong PR services and a Wikipedia Page. If you already have a good PR ready, I can verify your Instagram account within 1 week!

• Create content for all the PR articles.

• Publish all the articles on reputed sites.

• Create content for your Wikipedia Page.

• Maintain Wikipedia page for 2 months.

• Verify your Instagram account :white_check_mark:

100% Guaranteed Services! :heavy_check_mark:
30-Day Money Back Guarantee :heavy_check_mark:

Pm sent

Hello!

We had to unlist your listing because your ID isn’t verified yet.

SWAPD thoroughly verifies all members, this includes checking the buyers/sellers identity. In our line of work, it’s easy to get taken advantage of, this is why we refuse to work with individuals who plan to stay anonymous. In order to continue with your membership, we will need you to send a photo of your government-issued ID. You can cover up the sensitive parts, we just need to see a name, face, and address. And please do not worry. After verification, we immediately remove the image from our servers and mark your account as Verified, so you don’t have to go through the same process again.

To get ID verified:

1. Click: @VERIFICATION
  2. Press: Message
  3. Enter any title/message
  4. Follow the instructions sent by our Verification BOT

Please allow up to 24 hours (usually sooner) for ID approval.

Once your ID Verification has been completed feel free to PM me or any other active admin. You may also reply here confirming that your ID has been verified and we will relist this.

For more information on why we do this, please read our Transaction Contract and Terms of Service.

Thank you for complying, we’re waiting for your response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.