[Instagram & Facebook EMEA] Verifications / Username Claims / Unbans / Hacked Recovery

Service type: Verifications, usernames
Price: Starting from 1000$
Payment Method: ERC20

Prices:
Facebook Verification: 1500$
Facebook Username: 650$

Instagram Verification: 2000$
Instagram Username: 850$

Requirements:

Verifications:

• You need to press coverage in local mainstream media outlets. Please be aware that mentions do not qualify, it needs to be a full article about you as a person.
  • A wikipedia page is preferred as this raises the chances of you being eligible for verification.
  • A facebook page or website.
  • Your account needs to be public and must have a complete profile (Bio, avatar etc).

Usernames:

• You need an active or placeholder account for the username to be placed on.
  • Generic usernames such as (@dog, @music, @planes) won’t be submitted.
  • The username needs to be atleast 6 characters, this to ensure we follow portal guidelines.
  • The username needs to be inactive for atleast 1 year.
  • We’ll need the associated e-mail to your Instagram account.

We are only able to accept profiles of individuals who are public figures, such as actors, musicians, and those in the entertainment industry. Please refrain from submitting accounts that do not meet these qualifications.

3 Likes

as Swapd is an escrow we would hold the money while a transaction takes place and only release the funds once the service has been completed

Yes thats completely fine! Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Bump

message sent

1 Like

Can someone please explain to me what merging is?

1 Like

Lowered prices to compete on Swapd!

1 Like

please give me detail

First verification delivered! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Can confirm, the seller delivered.

1 Like

They verified a facebook page for me. It’s the real deal. Thanks appah

1 Like

@Administrators, can we have a premium tag for this topic? :smiley:

If you do 2-3 more successful order in a row, yep!

Okay @Yoda , I have a facebook and instagram page for you to verify. It is in the music / entertainment niche with press coverage and wikipedia. It is really easy to verify if you do have a real plug. Please PM me and lets do this as soon as possible.

1 Like

PM’D

Replied to all of you!

Sent you a pm. Thanks

PMed

bump

Need Verification For A Cinema/Mall Page, Politician and Hotels. Are Prices are Same for Re-sellers.

1 Like