Instagram Verificition (Blue Tick) %100

verificition
Service type: Instagram Verification Service (100% success rate)

Requirements:

1. You have to have articles about you freshly(in 6 months) published in media.
    If the last publication older than 6 months you have to get published again in 1-2 articles at media source.
    If there is no article or a news story in the last 1.5 years, at least 5 new publications should be made.

Name of the Person required in the article headline.

2.) Your Instagram account must not contain any religious or political topics.
Followers and likes on the account mainly have to be organic.
Like amount should be visible.
The account has to be open for +18 users.
The account has to be open for public view.

3.) We do not provide services to organizations that represent or sell someone else’s product.

Required documents:
Passport
(if you have) Green Card (Process gets accelerated. Green Card holders do not need to inform us, it will be approved within 2-3 weeks at the latest)

Starting price for personal accounts: $5500 including modified fees
Starting price for business/organization accounts: $7000 or $15000 including modified fees

Disclosure: I offer fast, reliable and highest consecutive Instagram verification service.
Send me your profile and links to the articles.
After checking, I will let you know if your page can or can’t get the blue tag.

Completion time can take up to 15 to 30 days, but
WE DON’T NEED TO HAVE AN ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT!
The application will made through the media portal.

Can I use this service when my Instagram or Facebook account is banned (closed/disabled)? Unfortunately, no. First we need to activate or recover your account. Then we can protect your account immediately. Our expert team also provides account recovery service to activate any closed account.

Instagram Unban Recovery Service (Copyrights Included)

Payment method: BTC, ETH and USDT

blue tag (2)

Are you selling a car? :joy:

6 Likes

exactly dude :slight_smile: i’m selling a tool with validation installed :wink:

I can do it for 1000€ and you are abuse with prices . Stop abuse to people please .

1 Like

my friend :slight_smile: there are more than 1000 £ ci in the market like you, it doesn’t work, I am sharing such a post because it works :slight_smile:

Is your account at risk?

Be kind with people :blush:
We all need money but don’t abuse . Good Luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

there was no need to prolong it :slight_smile: it was enough to say good luck to my friend who is suspicious of risk

lower the price and you will have more customers

rest assured :slight_smile: it’s not a bad price

2 Likes

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

control Please

bump

You can verify ig pages for 1k?

Please respond to Pm

yes bro send me pm

Sen’t PM

hey community, bring your customers with green card and easy to get in and out of america, let’s verify in 15 days, no news needed no press texts needed.