Instagram Verified Name Change [FASTEST/CHEAPEST - 100% success rate]

Service type:Verified Instagram Name Change
Price:$2000

Description: I can do a verified username changes if you own username you’re looking to have on your verified account. You must be the original owner of the verified page and it must’ve been verified for you. Don’t waste your time asking as if I don’t think the page was verified for the current owner I won’t reply.

Some small changes will need to be made on the account of the username that’s moving and possibly the verified account to make it look professional but I won’t need access or any passcodes.

The time frame required to process the request depends on the team’s intensity. Usually the request is concluded within 1-8 hours with an average of 3 hours at the moment.

Information I need from you to make a request:

Current Username of verified account and the email linked to the account

Desired Username that you own and email linked to the account

I DO NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR HACKED / PURCHASED / ILLEGITIMATE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 12.48.17 AM

1 Like

Does the new username has to be similar to the current one?

No it doesn’t have to be similar but I’m not doing it for any purchased accounts.

1 Like

Bring me some orders for Monday!

Fastest and cheapest onsite. Come get this!

I am the best at this in the entire community and offer the lowest price offered by anyone.

Come get your name changed in a few hours!

Just completed one onsite for @Zeus, completed within 24 hours as always!

2 Likes

I am the best in the game at verified name changes and charge the lowest rate onsite and in the community as a whole.

Come buy today and have it done within 24 hours!

Come get this done by a professional.

Come get this done in a few hours !

1 Like

Bring me an order for Monday, it’ll be done by the end of the day!

Come get this done same business day!

100% success rate currently on swapd for this service. PM me to get this done!

Come have this done today !

Taking orders for monday

Bump

I can change your verified name in only a couple hours, 100% success rate currently on-site.

@Brxx is good guy the can do job best in few hour

Bump

Bump

Bump