Instagram Viral/Funny Page (Organic USA Followers)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 29k
Topic/Niche: Viral/Funny Videos
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No. OG email got disabled and you will be receive the OG email and password to confirm it’s disabled.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): this account started with the follow/unfollow method for 5k followers then started to go viral with post hitting the explore page.

Description: this niche is in high demand right now. since one Huge page was sold this year for 80 million in this niche. I do have a lot of pages in this niche and various niches I don’t have time to work on this page at all and that’s why the page is losing followers. I bought this page half a year ago and it was pretty dead but I got post to finally go viral and this are the results… :point_down:t2:

If you have time and are consistent on this page you can definitely grow it to millions of followers since our followers are engaging and post to hit the explore page often.
Here is the analytics for this page.
:point_down:t2:

handle?

Very interested! please PM me the username

150$? Since you dont have OG

Whats your asking price PM me, can close a deal today if all is good

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.