İnstant article for sell 1000$uptaded (new) with main domain

Country of followers (majority):
Amount of followers:
Topic/Niche:
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

Description:domain is .com with main domain not /wp or something alse

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

Hey!

I’ve relisted your topic as we have now introduced a new policy where we allow IA’s to be listed without any sort of demographics/recent activity screenshots.

Best of luck with sales!

1 Like

Thx bro :heart:

1 Like

Can you explain it more?

can you approve more instants? i am asking this because i need couple of them not just one. in how much time can you deliver 3 instants? (if this is even possible)

Bro i can make full aproved but i need your domain ftp and i think swapd not allow this , but i have 2 instant for sell now

Bump up

Bump up

pm me domain link and fb fanpage please

700$ today

pm link please

still have it?

İ sold it but i will uptade thread soon

Bump up

link?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.