Internal transfer (Crypto) Scams

Hello, Swapd community!

I and @HamzaKhan will discuss internal transfers , most scammers are saying that they are willing to pay through internal transfer. be away from them , if someone tells you that he wants to do an internal transfer and you have to register on bla bla bla website to make payment (just don’t do it)

How are they working with internal transfers?!

Firstly, they will tell you that they want to buy your account and the payment option is crypto but the problem is that they can do only internal transfer, they will ask you address of your crypto (for example BTC, USDT) then they will say that payment was not sent because they can do the only internal transfer.

If you signup on their random website, then they will make FAKE TRANSFER, and you will have to be verified if you want to withdraw or refund, Verification costs XXX amount ( SCAM ) if you send any XXX money to ID verification (fake bot) then you’ll be scammed.

I strongly suggest you:

do not accept any stupid transactions, random websites (if you don’t know how to check it then visit ( Trustpilot, you can see screenshot too)), many scammers are using fake middlemen, I would never agree with using random middleman from telegram or Facebook, do not accept if you don’t know anything about the middleman.

7 Likes

People will spend so much time making a stupid fake website and trying to pull these tricks instead of earning honestly :face_vomiting:

Yes, they think everybody is a fool.

be aware of fake bitcoin senders too.

Just bumping this, to let people know that this is still a going-on thing. Got some messages last week regarding to registering to these kind of websites.

1 Like