Introducing SWAPD app for iOS - Currently avaliable on App Store. Update 24.01.2020 - Version 1.6 is out!

The update should be available in most areas within 24 hours.

1 Like

love the app :partying_face: excited for the updates :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Our admin says he already downloaded the 1.5 ver in the US. But I am currently in Madagascar and the Appstore still shows 1.3.

updated mine just now and it is fast and easy, thanks for the BIG Go Back and Forward buttons.

Looking forward for Android

You can also swipe to go back :smiley: And you can easily copy URLs now and share them on SWAPD or anywhere else.

1 Like

The work/testing for Android will go online next week. We will keep you updated.

Android app is trash. I never receive notifications. I fix it and then it happens again a day later, so I must visit the app to see if I received messages.

Personally I want notifications only from whats and messenger… But not for swapd…! Except hyperlink thing everything is good in android app

You can disable notifications from your user settings, no problem.

2 Likes

Odd. I also have an Android phone used for testing and nothing like that happens on our end. Hopefully, the update will fix it for you. If not, I suggest using a peasant-free phone like the superior iPhone.

Swipe Is not working for me but i love the speed with which content is loading now.
Go back and Forward buttons were stuck at the bottom now they are easy to use as they disappear when i stop scrolling and reappear when i scroll up and down.
In app notifications are also fast loading :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

iPhone is trash. Waiting for the update :grin:

Oh what a shocker. Yair is too cheap to buy a good phone.

Which iphone/iOS version?

And yes, the speed is amazing. Everyone who tried it its the first thing they mention. SPEEEED!!!

1 Like

Iphone X , IOS 12.4.1