Introducing SWAPD app for iOS - Currently avaliable on App Store. Update 24.01.2020 - Version 1.6 is out!

:star_struck:

1 Like

Odd, that’s what I got and swipe works.

Can you try swiping directly from the edge? It has to work. If not, something on your phone is blocking it.

My phone cost more than the best iPhone out right now lmao

Fixed.

Are you one of those who purchase the newest iPhone everytime it gets released? what a waste of money…

2 Likes

Are you one of those people who think their 150 USD Xiaomi 5 does “everything just as well as an iphone I don’t understand why people buy them?”

2 Likes

I have Galaxy 9 though

An Android user telling an iPhone owner that his phone sucks (to me) is like a guy who is sitting in a Toyota Camry and tells a guy sitting in a S500 that he over paid for his sucky car. Sure, both do the same thing, and yes, one is more expensive. But which are you? The Camry guy, or the S500 guy? Did you see the benchmarks on the newest iPhone chips? One chip could run two, top of the line Android phones.

4 Likes

Shhhh , Andriod users love it when their Apps crash and phone hangs :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Read this and cry, @RandyMarsh iPhone 11 series gets highest benchmark scores in Antutu, Geekbench

iPhone 11 chips are so crazy fast they beat dedicated gaming chips created for handheld devices. There is nothing faster on the market RN.

1 Like

Donald Trump has taught us well,
FAKE NEWS.

Lol. It’s 2019 and people are still using Android? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Downloaded for iphone. This app is great.

I get the notifications like a charm, which is why everyone should download this app!

1 Like

Noob

1 Like

You are a iPhone incel!! WHAT, NOO

3 Likes

Brand new sentence! I’m Alpha Android Chad💯

2 Likes

Bumping this as many people didn’t upgrade yet and some are messaging me that the app is broken. It’s not broken, you are just on the old version (which no longer works that well) :smiley:

Love it thanks!

6 Likes

Haha :smiley: Noice!