Is It True That Pages Being Placed On Limits Are Getting Unpublished?

Out of nowhere I see that 19 of my pages have been placed under limit where my stories won’t be delivered to newsfeed. 9 of my pages have been unpublished. Limits on most pages expire tomorrow but these pages are gone.

Upon appealing, some of them got instantly rejected and upon contacting Facebook live chat - they say that the decision is final and page won’t come back.

This is beyond weird cause all of my pages had Green Page Quality, almost all of them have never received any reports for offensive posts or anything that goes against Facebook policies in the past. I don’t share clickbait content either, only pictures. This is just unfair.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Is it another big purge from Facebook? Or am I just a lamb who’s losing everything for no reason?

Is there anyone who provides service for getting unpublished pages back? I can pay a good amount for getting my pages back.

1 Like

Welcome to Facebook. It seems like you personally were targeted, as I have not heard about any recent purges.

Is there anyone who provides service for getting unpublished pages back?

@Toms used to do it, but he lost the contact who was able to deliver. Besides, he (the contact) was super expensive.

1 Like

I am very sad to hear this brother.
First of all, it’s Facebook and things like these I’m facing from years. This happened almost every year with every individual. So don’t worry.

You don’t need to pay anyone to get your pages back bro I’ll help you get your pages publish.

1 Like

It’s not me alone, the owner of Rearfront got his pages unpublished too. Many of them. Most are Indians, I don’t know if a specific country is being targeted.

What sucks is that my pages never got reported. Except one, all others had green page quality. Upon contacting them via live chat, they say its not possible to get your page back. They won’t even state the reason. Guess I’m going to lose remaining pages as well. It all just sucks but I guess it is what it is.

Sorry for your loss. We’re you pushing links?

Nope. We were posting 5-6 pics every day. No shares either. Just 1 link every 2 days on one page of mine related to Dungeons & Dragons, a link that had news related to the topic or a link to our YouTube channel.

I can’t even figure out the reason behind this.

Any cross-posting going on?

Nope. Nothing. Only pictures and occasional links.

Then you truly are unlucky :confused:

This just hit me this morning after a photo being reported by user. so it has something to do with the fact that someone report your photos as spam or inappropriate for fb

Limits have been placed on …

• Stories from your Page are not being shown in News Feed. This could be due to activities from your Page that don’t comply with Facebook’s policies. This limit is temporary and expires Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 5:23 AM.

I just had the same case, can you please help me out brother ?

@SWAPD i can confirm it’s a purge.
Maybe in Asian countries only. As I’ve seen mostly indians, pakistani & bagladeshi’s getting their pages unpublished and those newsfeed limits. It started a week ago. But last night, it effected alotts of people.

Whoa. Thanks for letting us know. So they’re targeting the same nationalities as in the last purge.

1 Like

Yes

I have all premium pages. We also have admins from overseas. I’m not sure about who they’re targeting but this is happening on a major scale.

I can confirm, I just got a premium page unpublished from a minute to another (just now) for no reason.

It’s not just you, there are many others who are reporting the same issue.

Same happened with us, on Tuesday 12 pages of ours were unpublished, appeal is in progress through fb chat support. We have European pages btw.

Live chat support clearly rejected my appeal, for some reason.

This whole process sucks, of how pages are just unpublished, without any warning. With YouTube giving 3 strikes, Facebook should at least try to replicate that by giving warning and stating exact reason for the same but I guess they just don’t care.

1 Like

As I understood you appealed first, got rejected and then contacted support. We have contacted support in the first place, asked if this is a bug, they said that there is no known bug at the moment, then the support agent offered to appeal all pages in one single support ticket. No response yet within 24 hours, but at least maybe there is still hope.