IG Shop [OG USERNAMES!]

Hey everyone !

Here on SWAPD, I have sold many OG usernames on IG / Tiktok. I have decided to make a thread dedicated to Instagram OG’s, as I have MANY rare / unique names all acquired legitimately ( not hacked , stolen , or trademarked.)

Every single account I own has OG email included. You will not run into any problems in the future!

ALL transactions will be done through tickets here on SWAPD.

Payment Options :

• PayPal ( only for @‘s under $1000 )
  • BTC / Crypto ( Preferred )
  • Bank Wire
  • Transferwise

To see the FULL list of handles leave a reply , I will message you as soon as I get the chance. The prices are negotiable, but are still mainly firm. I will note you as highest offer if I don’t feel comfortable selling at the moment.

This is an INSTAGRAM OG thread. Not a Stat account or Tiktok thread, all the handles for sale are provided on a fresh account, with the OG email.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE NOT ID VERIFIED I WILL NOT BE SENDING YOU THE LIST, MESSAGE @VERIFICATION TO GET VERIFIED!

18 Likes

Send em!

@SWAPD would appreciate a premium marking as there are many top tier @'s including a two letter with meaning!

hey can you pm me the list please. Interested in higher tiers

List please

Please share handles

hey! would love to see those @'s :slight_smile:

Replied to all!

Usernames and prices please!

Pls send list! Thanks

List please

List please

have replied to all inquiring.

List please.

List please :+1:t3:

list pls!

Replied to all. Currently closing a ticket for one here onsite. Don’t miss out on these !

Handles please

Pls send list

Sent!