JOB OFFER! Manager for Fancentro/Onlyfans type site

I recently invested in a site similar to Fancentro, Onlyfans, celeb.tv, admireme.vip etc.
The website is finished and we have programmers team ready to make neccesary changes as we grow.

I’m looking for a manager to help us build it to bigger and stronger than mentioned rivals. Previous experience with paid content type sites will be a huge upside to your application.

You will need to research and contact influencers that are able to use our site to sell their content. Must have good English and convincing skills.

You will be paid fixed salary + recurring comission for each partner you bring onboard. Comission will be paid for each influencer 2 times a month as long as you keep the influencer as a lasting partner for us.

Paid content business is booming now, so this is a great way to earn serious amounts of money and take a part in building the best paid-content monetization company.

If you are interested, PM me with title “JOB OFFER - Fancentro” and tell me in detail about your previous experience with social media, if you had any experience with paid-content sites and more about yourself as a personality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.