JUST $950 - 176K Fashion/Models - Made $603 in the last 60 days

Country of followers (majority): 10% Mexico, 7% USA, 6% Brazil
Amount of followers: 179.7K
Topic/Niche: Fashion/Models
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): I manually followed people who liked similar content until I got the first 1000 followers and from then 100% organic.

Description:

• Made $603 in the last 60 days by promoting a pay per install offer (proof below) All I needed to do was to add an ad in the last slide of my normal posts so it didn´t take almost any time.
  • 100% safe . I manually grew this account so you don´t need to be worried about the OG owner pulling back this account. This is the reason why I only sell accounts which grown from scratch by me, it is the only way that I can give a 100% safety guarantee to my clients :slight_smile:
  • 926K impressions the last 7 days.
  • 2.4K website clicks in the last 7 days (the website link was the affiliate link for the pay per install app)
  • OG email included.
  • Trusted seller with 16 positive transactions on Swapd.

This page has a huge potential to monetize. You can make money promoting Pay Per Install offers, creating a Dropshipping/E-Commerce store, doing Affiliate Marketing, selling shoutouts, etc

I am not very good at monetizing pages and I didn´t put any big effort so if I was able to make almost $600 in the last 60 days you can easily make much more than that.

:gift: Gifts when you buy this account:

• My list of hashtags which includes the 15 best sets of hashtags for fashion/models pages.
  • 30 Viral Posts in the Saved section of Instagram so that you have enough posts for the first weeks.
  • A list with all the pages where I get viral content from.

I deliver and respond quickly :slight_smile:

Handle pls

handle please

Hello, what is the handle for the account?

Handle please

Handle please

Can I get the handle please?

The niche is models/photography …not fashion

Replied to everyone :slight_smile:

Handle please?

Handle please

Sent :upside_down_face:

Handle please.

handle please

Sent

Please PM handle